TOUR OF NAPLES
The name derives from the Greek Naples Neapolis (new city), is the third largest city in Italy, traces of the ancient history of Naples are found in the Greek walls of the city.
You will be attracted by Naples for its many museums, in particular the Museo Archeologico Nazionale, which houses many of the treasures unearthed in Pompei and Ercolano, but Naples is also the underground city with its architectural heritage, is the famous Via San Gregorio Armeno, the street of artisans intent on creating a precious and unique Christmas crib.
Naples is a real "open-air museum", offering a unique and unrepeatable sensory experience. The architecture of the imposing Renaissance palaces, as well as the heritage and history of the churches fill the landscape; Neapolitan cuisine in fresh fish dishes, pasta, pizza, mozzarella and assorted desserts such as baba or sfogliatella satisfy the palates and tastes of all, crafts, the beach and the sea are just some of the reasons why it is worth touching the greatness of this city
Naples is this and much more.
TYPE OF TOUR : Semi-private or private
DURATION : 8 hours
PICK-UP AND DROP-OFF POINT : To be agreed during booking
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Explanation on board the places of the itinerary
- English speaking driver
- Wifi on board
- Water on board
- possibility to book an authorized tour guide (the cost of the guide is not included in the price)
- possibility to have on board a tour guide (the cost is not included in the price)
- Entrance ticket to archaeological sites
- Tourist guide to archaeological sites
- Tour leader on board
- Additional costs for optional activities
- Extra hours
All our tours can be customized according to the requests and needs of customers.